North London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Young Adults Service, North London, up to £32ph
If you have substantial experience working with Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children, this could be the perfect role for you.
Ideally you will have previous experience of completing age assessments along with Human Rights assessments.
Main duties include:
- Work with children in Care, Care Leavers and Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children and their families to secure stable, safe permanent living arrangements which enables them to take up education, employment and training opportunities.
- Undertake child protection enquiries, assessments, pathway plans, risk assessments and reduction of risk plans, age assessments and direct work.
- Undertake Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework.
- Assess, and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children, care leavers, and Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children.
- Accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience working with unaccompanied asylum seeking children
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.