West London, London
qsw - 05.06.18...._1528206443
5 months ago
Social Worker - Transitions
My clients need an experienced social worker who can complete assessments, put in support packages and perform reviews on existing ones. As you will be working with young people as they move from Children's to Adults services we need someone who can build a relationship with the young person and their families during what can be an anxious time.
Benefits of a Transitions Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As a Transitions Social Worker your duties will include:
- To hold a case load of exclusively transition cases.
- To work under the direction of the Transition workstream Senior Social Worker, the Team Manager, the Service Manager and the Head of Disabilities.
- To progress cases of service users from Children Services to Adult Services.
- To work jointly with Special Education Needs Co-ordinators re. funding matters in cases where joint funding is required.
- To work jointly with Health services within the integrated Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities.
- To attend meetings/set up meetings relevant to the actions needed to be undertaken and to draw holistic support plans with all relevant stakeholders.
For more information regarding this post please contact frankie on the social care team.