East London, London
£26.00 - £28.00 per hour
3 months ago
A Qualified Social work role has become available for a fantastic borough situated in East London to join their reablement team!
Job Description -
- Undertake advanced holistic, person-centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers within an integrated team using a multi-disciplinary framework
- Advanced understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures. Undertaking the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
- To support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
* Be responsible for managing complex safeguarding issues and ensure they are progressed in line with the Council's and Health's policies and procedures.
* Support the team to meet performance requirements and outcomes and ensure data is recorded in line with organisational requirements.
Please contact Holly at Remedy Recruitment Group on 0208 418 7676 to find out more!
***PLEASE NOTE WE ALSO OFFER UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL***