£29000 - £35000 per annum
5 days ago
Qualified Social Worker- Single Point Of Access- OLDER PERSONS
Our Client based in Essex are currently seeking an experienced qualified social worker to work within a older persons team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a Social Worker
- Looking for a dynamic and experienced social worker. You will have the necessary skills, experience and vision to work within a busy social work environment within Single Point Of Referral team.
- This role is for a fixed term 11 month contract and will support discharge of adults from our bedded rehab unit or to support transfer of adults from reablement to mainstream care, working as part of an Older Person's Assessment Service, requiring crisis intervention skills. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, appraisal and regular training.
- This role will suit you if you are passionate and highly motivated about developing services within a health and social care perspective. You will work in partnership with Service Users to enable them to live as independently as possible within their community. To achieve this you be in a key position to undertake Mental Capacity Assessments, Safeguarding Investigations and assess the needs of Service Users and their Carers.
- The team are seeking someone who can work within a pressurised environment and be flexible with working to ensure the core hours are covered.
- You will ideally have experience in working within a local authority setting and be able to demonstrate your commitment to effective team work. As an experienced social worker you will have excellent communication skills and be proficient with using various computer systems and programmes. You must have great time management and be able to work under pressure. Knowledge of working with adults and older people is desirable and you must possess skills in safeguarding and undertaking mental capacity act assessments. This post is to support timely discharges from our bedded rehab unit and transfers from reablement services to mainstream providers, requiring Crisis intervention skills. We are looking for a qualified social worker to hit the ground running!
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!