Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a Referral & Assessment team in West London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker within a Referral & Assessment team you will be:
• Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy.
• Undertaking, contributing to and participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the Assessment Framework.
• Implementing Child Protection and LAC Procedures as and when required.
• Working with families and children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
• Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
• Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes. This may include giving evidence in Court.
• Contributing to and assisting in the progression of care plans for Looked After Children in line with the Children and Families Divisions guidelines.
In return Remedy are able to offer you:
- Up to £32 per hour
- Advice & Support from your dedicated consultant
If you are a Qualified Social Worker, Remedy want to hear from you.