Up to £32
4 months ago
As a Qualified Social Worker within a Referral & Assessment team your main purpose will be:
To discharge the authority’s responsibilities under the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation with respect to children in need, particularly those in need of protection and those looked after by the authority.
Your main responsibilities within the Referall & Assessment team will be to:
- Provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy
- Ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers voluntary and independent sector providers.
- Manage a caseload of children and families, including undertaking initial and core assessments in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the National Assessment Framework.
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions.
- Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services.
- Up to £32 per hour D.O.E
- Advice and Support from your dedicated consultant