South West London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To manage and assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances
- To liaise with colleagues in own and other departments in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to their planning
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Children Act 1989 and 2004; including awareness of current national policy drivers effecting children's social care, and new evidenced based research.
- Able to manager priorities and work under pressure, displaying initiative and creativity
- Is able to communicate effectively with children and young people, their families, and other professionals in a transparent and honest way
- Must be HCPC registered
- Experience within a similar team is essential
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***