8 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a local authority based in South London to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for a Referral and Assessment team.
Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new Social Work role in South London?
Remedy need enthusiastic people for a Referral & Assessment Team.
You will act as the first contact between the families and Local authority, so the ability to build rapport is essential. The role would involve undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for `Children in Need'.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
Our ideal Qualified Social Worker:
- Previous experience within and initial assessment team, dealing with section 17's & 47's.
- Capable of reviewing and monitoring care plans
- Build rapport with Children & Families and be able to reassure and guide through process
- Be able to organise and prioritise admin and reports of your caseload, within given timescales
In return Remedy can give you
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a friend and they are successfully placed