West London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To participate in the development and implementation of performance indicators and quality service standards.
- To maintain accurate and up to date electronic case records in line with Departmental policies and procedures.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information