East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
Job Description -
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 4187676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV