5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers for a Referral & Assessment team based in North London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker within a Referral & Assessment team you will:
- Assess for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy.
- Undertaking, contributing to and participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the Assessment Framework.
- Implementing Child Protection and LAC Procedures as and when required.
- Working with families and children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
- Undertake investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
- Provide reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes. This may include giving evidence in Court.
- Contributing to and assisting in the progression of care plans for Looked After Children in line with the Children and Families Divisions guidelines.