North London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority in North London.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
- HCPC registration
- Experience of working in a similar team
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly