East London, London
£35 - £36 per hour
about 2 months ago
This role will involve:
- To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
- To Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances.
- To liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and send your updated CV.