South East London, London
£30 - £38 per hour
6 months ago
You will be responsible for assessing children and their families at the initial referral stage. This service is working hard to ensure there is a capped number of children being assessed at any one time.
The successful applicant will;
- Completing Section 47s
- Initial and core assessments
- Liaising with clients and other professionals/agencies
- Completing risk assessments
- Preparing court and welfare reports
- Attending court when required
- Experience of working on a duty desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .