East London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
4 months ago
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To undertake the investigation of child protection referrals and to provide assessments that facilitates decision making by appropriate line managers.
- To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*