3 months ago
These roles duties include;
- To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom responsible.
- To work towards the achievement of the 'Every Child Matters' outcomes for all children for whom the post holder is responsible.
- To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework, Working Together 2015, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
- To provide prompt and responsive support to children, young people and their families which promotes their safety and welfare.
- To ensure all forms, assessments and plans including LAC forms and pathway plans are fully completed to a high standard and evidence the wishes and feelings of children.
- To ensure that children are regularly visited in accordance with conference/review decisions and record visits promptly on the ICS database
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .
We also offer a bonus of £250 for any successful referrals.