East London, London
8 months ago
Qualified Social Workers - Referral & Assessment Team
You will work need to have experience of working within a Referral & Assessment Team along with Child Protection experience.
- Carrying out Initial and Core Assessments
- Managing a caseload of up to 20; to include some complex cases
- Child Protection review meetings
- Carrying out child protection investigations in line with section 47 investigations
- Undertake home visits; write up report on findings
- DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Post qualifying experience in children & families
- Good knowledge and experience of Initial & Core Assessments.
- Experience of CP, LAC, CIN and/or Referral & Assessment work
- Experience of Court work, i.e. S7, S37, S47 and Care Proceedings.
To find out more about this role, please email Frankie on the social care team: