South London, London
£30.00 - £34.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
● Undertake a holistic assessment of children, families and carers using the relevant assessment framework, involving other professionals/agencies as necessary, ensuring that the wishes and views of the child and their family carer are clearly recorded and used to inform the overall professional judgement.
● Effective use of skills and evidence based tools to inform the assessment process.
● Develop and implement appropriate plans according to need eg child need, child protection looked after, pathway plans etc within clearly defined timescales
● Prepare and present reports in a clear and logical way, compliant with procedures
● Ensure cost / Best value considerations in identification of resources and case planning.
● Lead and undertake complex single or joint agency enquiries to assess likely and actual harm to children and take appropriate action including the development of child protection plans to ensure safety.
● Lead on the development and implementation of complex child protection plans.
● Lead on complex assessments with children, young people and their families/carers where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist involvement.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your recent CV