South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Referral and Assessment Team (R&A) for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
- To report any concerns about abuse or malpractice by colleague, in line with the Council's Whistle Blowing Policy.
- To ensure that all legislation and local council policies regarding Health and Safety are adhered to.
- These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service.
Please contact Holly at Remedy for further information - 0208 418 7676