North London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- To contribute through team meetings and organisational events to the development of the Assessment and Child in Need Service.
- To participate in the development and implementation of performance indicators and quality service standards.
- To maintain accurate and up to date electronic case records in line with Departmental policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all expenditure on cases is properly authorised and recorded and that cases with financial packages are regularly monitored and reviewed.
- To act as duty officer on a rota basis and as required by the Team Manager.
- To report any concerns about abuse or malpractice by colleague, in line with the Council's Whistle Blowing Policy.
- To ensure that all legislation and local council policies regarding Health and Safety are adhered to.
- These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly