Waltham Forest, London
Up to £32 per hour
2 months ago
My Client at the London Borough of Waltham Forest is currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers to join their Post Order Team.
The purpose of the Post Order Support Team is to provide and/or commission adoption support services in relation to
- The adopted child
- The adoptive family
- The birth family
- The adopted adult
- Children on a special guardianship order
- Special guardians
- To make applications to the Adoption Support Fund for therapeutic work for adoptive and special guardianship families, including those adopted from overseas.
- To provide access to records to ex-care leavers over the age of 18
- Maintain a contact service, direct (face-to-face) and indirect (letterbox)
- To implement and to review financial support arrangements
If you do have any questions regarding this post, then please contact Kirsty on 02084187676 or email