Waltham Forest, London
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health Team - East London
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently working with a local authority in East London and are seeking an experienced QSW to work within a mental health team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will require the following
- Comply with the statutory requirements of the relevant childcare, mental health or Care Act legislation and in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures.
- Respond to requests for assistance, taking sufficient basic information about the needs in question to be able to determine the level and type of assessment required as per Care Act and other legislative requirements.
- Maintain case records and fulfil procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures. To include HCPC requirements.
- Inform the line manager of specific needs that may be unmet because of the unavailability of services. To utilise community resources to meet such needs as appropriate.
- Work within budgetary limits laid down by Council policy and operate within the Financial Regulations and Standing Orders of the Council.
- Carry out assessment of needs, and sub-contract parts of such assessments where they are of a specialist nature within the process of the Care Programme Approach and Care Act.
- Ensure that assessments pay particular attention to individual strengths, outcomes and the recovery principles.
- Ensure that assessments take into account needs in all relevant user categories.
- Undertake at all times to take into account the views of users and their carer's, and to facilitate their participation in the assessment process.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!