South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To assess the needs of people with acute, complex or enduring mental health issues and the needs of carers.
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs.
- To monitor, review and evaluate services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively in accordance with need.
- Within the setting of a multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Support Team, provide rehabilitation packages of care to service users.
- Broad knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Broad knowledge of major psychiatric disorders and their effects.
- Broad knowledge of local mental health resources in both statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Knowledge of Care Act and its requirements on the Local Authority
- Knowledge of Mental Capacity Act
- Knowledge of the role of the Approved Social Worker.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly