South East London, London
£30 - £31 per hour
6 months ago
This role is to;
- Give advice and consultation to colleagues in primary care to help them look after people in primary care in line with NICE guidelines.
- Provide a gateway to referrers into Secondary mental health service.
- Comprehensive specialist secondary mental health and social care assessments.
- Advice and signposting people to services in primary care, and the voluntary and independent sectors.
- Care Act compliant Assessments.
- Safeguarding Adults investigations.
- Support, signposting and advice for carers, including more formal Carers' Needs Assessments
- Assessment of people who have significant mental health problems and have no recourse to public funds, and would be considered destitute plus according to the National Assistance Act (1948)
- Provide short term, assessment and stabilisation interventions within a multi-disciplinary setting for up to 12 weeks
- Provide a gateway to access specialist psychological services
- Undertake named link working with Primary Care practices
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .