East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Services Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
****** AMHP as well as duty working required ******
- To participate in the assessment or care management service in conjunction with other professionals in the team. To participate in the Approved Mental Health Professional rota, ensuring that an effective and sensitive service is provided at all times, with full documentation logged and distributed as appropriate.
- To maintain a high standard of record keeping and completion of the necessary administrative procedures both via our local IT recording system, and use of word and excel.
- To provide effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate.
- To offer practical advice to vulnerable adults and their carers on a range of matters including housing, health and welfare rights
- To carry out carers' assessments where appropriate.
- To liaise and consult with service users, carers, and colleagues based within CRTs and with a range of statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure provision of appropriate services to service users.
- To maintain close links with hospital and respite care facilities to ensure that appropriate plans for discharge to the community are made and followed through.
- To ensure that administrative procedures are followed in order that accurate initial assessments are made of service users' situations, and that these are passed routinely to your manager.
- To undertake reviews and attend multi-disciplinary CPA meetings as appropriate, identifying the individual needs of service users, recommending appropriate packages of care and ensuring that service users and carers are supported in making full contribution to the meetings. Recording of all documentation and distribution
- To follow local Safeguarding Adult Procedures and ensure that actions are recorded and adhered to with Support Plans put in place to limit the risks for service users, carers and other relevant parties etc.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information