East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
To act as a member of staff for the local authority adult mental health service providing an effective and efficient Care Act appropriate service to vulnerable adults with high mental health support needs and their carers, within the community or in a hospital setting. You will be liaising closely with the local Mental Health Trust, primary care and with other parts of the mental health services in the private and voluntary sector. You will undertake assessments and have an allocated number of care managed cases. It is a requirement that all staff have to be AMHPs therefore the post holder will be committed to train as an AMHP or be working as an AMHP currently.
- Ability to keep abreast of current legislation and guidance in area of specialism.
- Ability to organise own workload, to work effectively under pressure and to demonstrate good liaison and good recording skills.
- Ability to deliver to good quality assessments of people with mental health needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex issues both in person and in writing, to service users, colleagues and statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Able to participate in integration and joint working arrangements within the CMHT and primary care.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly