Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Based in Maidstone
Our Client based in Maidstone requires an experience social worker with Mental Health experience to join their Mental Health team.
The successful Mental Health Social Worker should have good knowledge and understanding of key Social Care and Mental Health legislation and policy and mental disorders.
Benefits of the role as a Mental Health social worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Adults Mental Health Social Worker role:
- Good interpersonal skills
- An ability to prioritise and to work effectively on your own initiative as well as within a team
- An ability to work within a framework of social work ethics and values
- An ability to apply an evidence base and reflect on practice
- Good report-writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Knowledge and understanding of key Social Care and Mental Health legislation and policy, mental disorders, treatments and approaches to social work intervention
- Familiarity with recent research
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Claire on 0208 418 7676 for more details or email your CV over to claire@remedymedical today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* 1st Tier Agency
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Social Care Sector.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour or nationality.