South East England, England
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking 2x Qualified Social Workers (QSW) or Senior Social Workers to work within a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team in a Local Authority in South East England.
- The ideal Social Worker will work as part of a dynamic multi-agency integrated team assessing notifications and referrals regarding children aged 0-18.
- The MASH process includes searching for and collating information from a range of sources including databases and other professionals. With due regard and confidentiality, the MASH professionals is responsible for interpreting and sharing the information that is necessary to safeguard and promote the welfare of the child/young person
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate
Benefits of the role as a Social Worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676. Alternatively please respond to this advert with your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ALSO OFFER A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***