Up to £37 per hour
12 days ago
This role is to advise;
1. With clear supervision have an allocated caseload, deemed suitable for an NQSW/social worker and undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation for children and young people.
You will also be expected;
2. To work within RBC's policy procedures and good practice guidelines in order to meet most effectively the needs of the children and families allocated to you. Head of Safeguarding Service Manager - Safeguarding 1 x Team Manager - MASH Assistant Team Managers Social Workers Social Work Assistants
3. To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
4. To develop and maintain positive working relationships with service users and other professionals
5. To keep up-to-date with contemporary issues in children's social work including legislation, evidence based practice and to attend relevant training and development opportunities.
6. To liaise with colleagues in own, other directorates and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities, jointly plan and deliver interventions.
7. Maintain and update case notes and other records, write reports as required; if required, give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.