£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a MASH Team ( Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) for a Local Authority based in South East England.
- Screening and triage all new Contacts to determine immediate risk and action needed
- Gather information from parents and professionals (within and outside MASH) to assist with risk analysis and decision making
- Speak to parents/professionals who phone MASH
- Help signpost parents to where they can access support
- Review and analyse new Contacts and make recommendations for further action
- Support non-qualified members of staff, providing advice, guidance and direction
- Participate in team meetings and team development
- Involved in a busy and dynamic duty process to assist in ensuring decisions for children are made in a timely manner.
- This is a non-case holding role
- HCPC Registered
- Have post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- Have the ability to make sound decisions and provide professional challenge
- Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need
- Have strong communication, engagement and analytical skills
- Take responsibility for own workload and maintain high standards of practice.
- Are highly organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Work collaboratively with social work colleagues, managers and multi-agency partners.
- An enhanced DBS and a Police vetting check (NPPV2) are required for this role.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly