South London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children's Team (LAC) for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Ensure that all care plans are informed by need, up to date and that the child/ young person is fully consulted at all stages of the plans development.
- Ensure that reviews are well prepared for and co-produced with the child/young person and is within statutory timescales.
- Ensure that the child's family and carers are fully consulted when appropriate in the development and implementation of their care plan.
- Co-ordinate and draw up the child/young person's individual Education and Health Plans.
- Contribute to the annual review process of foster carers.
- Participate in the foster carer training programme, as appropriate.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this advert with your most recent CV