East London, London
4 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- Long Term - East London
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced social worker to work within a long term position in East London.
The successful candidate will require the following
- Case holding responsibility for child in need, child protection and PLO/Court cases and initial LAC children.
- Completion of assessments including Single Assessments, viability assessments, parenting assessments and sibling assessments. Being able to effectively assess and analyse risk is key to this.
- Preparation of court reports, attending court and giving evidence
- Direct work with children using Signs of Safety to ensure their voice is evident in all work.
- Family work/intervention using Signs of Safety
- Working closely and jointly with other professionals
- As an advanced social worker, support & mentoring of lesser experienced staff.
For more information please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676 or email