4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers for a localities team based in South London.
As a member of the localities team you will:
- Work with children on the Child Protection Register
- Utilise your strong safeguarding experience with the ability to handle Court proceedings
- Work with Child In Need/Family Support Teams.
- Undertake child protection investigations and assessments of need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
- Undertake assessments and recommend to the practice manager the appropriate level of intervention and service provision.
- Work creatively and to produce care plans for children who are subject to child protection plans.
- Up to £32 per hour
- Advice & Support from your dedicated consultant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant area, and/or recognised social work qualification.
- You will be a professionally qualified, registered social worker adhering to the Heath and Care Professions Council (HCPC) standards of proficiency and meet the national professional social work capabilities.