7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a qualified social worker for a learning disabilities team based in West London.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic qualified social worker looking to springboard their career and enrich the lives of those with learning disabilities.
This is a Full-Time Temporary contract lasting for a minimum of 3 months.
The ideal qualified social worker will be:
- Undertaking assessment of need for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Responsible for caseload management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Carrying out assessments, support plans and reviews
- Undertaking safeguarding investigations
- Familiar with the Care Act 2014
- Risk Assessments
Why Remedy? Up to £28 P.H - Ability to move locations and roles - Dedicated Recruitment Consultant - Refer a Friend bonus - £250 for each successful referral