West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Learning Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To contribute to the delivery of an effective service to adults with learning disabilities as part of a team improving outcomes for people with learning disabilities and their carers. To maintain high standards of professional practice and to be responsible for delivering s social work service in accordance with departmental guidance and procedure.
- To carry out a range of assessments including assessments of people with learning disabilities and their carers to identify eligible needs and/or risk of harm, as well as for other extended family members. As a result of these assessments to recommend the appropriate action or support to meet the customer's needs.
- Professional Social Work qualification (e.g. degree in Social Work, Dip SW or CQSW)
- Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) registration
- Clear Disclosure and Barring Service check with Barred List check
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and application of relevant adult care legislation's, associated policies and frameworks to inform Social Work practice.
- Demonstrate and apply in practice a working knowledge of adult development, family dynamics, current Social Work research and theories.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly