9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a local authority based in East London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker within the Looked After Children's team you will:
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies, analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child’s needs.
- Understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child.
- Assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Respond in a timely manner to all contacts from children and their families.
- Ensure that children and their families are provided with written reports about their circumstances and plans for intervention.
- Understand and respect the rights of children.
- Up to £32 per hour
- Advice & Support from your dedicated consultant.
- A bonus of up to £250 when you refer a friend and they're successfully placed.