Isle of Wight, England
£38 - £39 per hour
4 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- LAC/CIN - Isle of Wight
Our Client based in Isle of Wight are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker.
We have combined our Referral & Assessment (R&A) and Children in Need (CIN) teams to create CAST teams. Each team spends a week on duty taking in all the referrals and the remaining 3 weeks per month working with those families. You will be an experienced Social Worker with the ability to manage a caseload with some complex cases. You will need experience of undertaking assessments, report writing and court work.
The successful QSW Team will require the following
- To develop and support a team of practitioners to undertake the full range of social work tasks in cases that meet the threshold for statutory social work intervention; for children in need and their families; children with disabilities; children subject to child protection plans; children in care; and care leavers.
- To raise the consistency and quality of social work practice in line with agreed standards through effective management oversight; taking appropriate management action when individuals are responsible for serious or persistent shortfalls in quality standards.
- To support practitioners by providing high quality supervision to a range of staff, particularly social workers; achieving an appropriate balance between critical reflective practice and accountability for tasks, standards and targets.
- To hold regular team meetings and team based learning sets, as well as a minimum of one team development event per annum.
- To develop and maintain a healthy team culture and workplace, improving standards for attendance at work; taking appropriate management action when the attendance of individual staff falls below the required standards.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!