North West London, London
Up to £30 per hour
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - LAC
Our Client based in North West London are currently seeking an experienced qualified social worker to work within a busy Looked After Childrens Team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a Social Worker
- To provide a Leaving Care Service in accordance with departmental policies and priorities and to participate in the costing, co‑ordination, monitoring and review in line with department procedures.
- To ensure that the service works within the Department's priorities and decisions about allocation of resources have due regard to the Departments eligibility criteria.
- To work closely with the Leaving Care Team Manager and other Team Mangers within the service. To ensure appropriate accountability and to deputise as necessary, including assisting the Team Manager in ensuring the effective deployment, monitoring and management of delegated budgets.
- To ensure own and team's professional knowledge is updated and that new legislation, policy and practice guidance is understood and implemented by the team.
- To use regular supervision and staff appraisal and participate in staff meetings. To ensure an effective service to users and carers and further professional development.
- To work according to the council and HCPC guidance regarding working hours, professional conduct and anti-discriminatory practice.
- To work according to the council's data protection and confidentiality standards.
- To participate in the development and implementation of performance indicators and quality service standards.
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!