South London, London
QSW - LAC 3_1530095617
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Main responsibilities include:
- To manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- To participate in team meetings to participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
For more information regarding this post please contact Frankie on the social care team: