North London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
5 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Intervention and Planning Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective children's social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and child protection investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using child-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
About you -
- 3 years post qualifying experience including ASYE, CP and LAC experience
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in a similar team
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV, alternatively please send your CV directly