West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and partner agencies to undertake a holistic assessment of vulnerable adults and their families/carers within the legislative framework and using the eligibility criteria.
- To carry out assessments, casework, support plans and discharge planning as directed.
- Following the policy framework for Positive Risk to identify risks at different stages of the resident journey and working with the resident and other key people to manage risks in such a way that enables the individual to continue, wherever possible, with their chosen lifestyle.
- To develop personalised outcome focused support plans, which promote the independence of vulnerable residents, identifying strengths and social capital and support them to enhance family and social networks.
- To mobilise and coordinate available resources within the Department and those provided by other services, departments, agencies and wider community and to liaise effectively with hospital, community groups and statutory organisations e.g. finance, placements, legal, NHS professionals, voluntary and provider organisations, Housing in terms of assessment, casework and support planning.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly