South West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Hospital Social Worker to work for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- Carries a caseload and meets agreed workload targets.
- Participates in team arrangements to provide an urgent or emergency response, during working hours, as required.
- Undertakes assessments of need and constructs care plans and packages to meet the needs of service users and carers.
- Purchases services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder. To liaise with providers as required.
- Maintains a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Works co-operatively and in partnership, with other professionals in the Department, Council (eg Housing), Health Service and voluntary sector either based in a multi-disciplinary team in a Health or other setting or based within the Adult Social Services Department
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly