South West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
The client is currently looking for two Hospital Social Workers with Hospital experience to come and join their team.
- Carries a caseload and meets agreed workload targets.
- Participates in team arrangements to provide an urgent or emergency response, during working hours, as required.
- Undertakes assessments of need and constructs care plans and packages to meet the needs of service users and carers.
- Purchases services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder. To liaise with providers as required.
- Maintains a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Works co-operatively and in partnership, with other professionals in the Department, Council (eg Housing), Health Service and voluntary sector either based in a multi-disciplinary team in a Health or other setting or based within the Adult Social Services Department
- Keeps both electronic and manual file records up to date using the department's recording guidelines.
- Completes reports as required by departmental procedures.
- Works in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, well-being and choice.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information