East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- The core functions include assessment, support planning, long term support arrangements, and review for customer in the community with complex needs. The post holder will be required to carry out Mental Capacity Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Best Interest Assessments.
- To provide a social work service to an allocated caseload within the agreed performance management, quality assurance and budgetary framework and that the highest standards of service are achieved.
- To ensure people are fully supported to have the best possible opportunities and are supported to exercise choice and control to meet the outcomes they define.
- To deliver personalised services that promote the independence and choice of service users and carers, respond to needs promptly and effectively, and positively manage risk.
- To provide a social work service, including assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and discharge activity to an allocated caseload.
- Experience within an Adults Social Service
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
Please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV - alternatively please email Holly directly -