South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Pathway Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with experience of working in hospital discharge teams is required for the Hospital Pathway Team in South London. The Hospital Pathway Team works in partnership with Health and Care Partnership to ensure timely discharge from hospital and to prevent admissions.
The Team provides a social work service to all of the boroughs residents in all hospitals, providing holistic, strength based assessment to support discharge home, and to review individuals following a period of reablement. The team works closely with our in-house reablement team which is part of the Boroughs Health and Care Partnership providing an excellent multi-disciplinary service to enable individuals to reach their full potential. Full eligibility assessments are completed for individuals to identify long term needs once their independence has been maximised.
Key responsibilities of the team are:
- Completing eligibility assessments under the Care Act (2014) and relevant support planning for hospital discharge, and long term needs.
- Carers assessments and carer support planning
- Mental Capacity Assessments & Best Interests Decisions
- DOLS assessments for individuals within hospital.
- Safeguarding investigations.
- Multi-disciplinary working with health colleagues and contributing to NHS Continuing Health care Assessments
- Experience of working in an Adults Social Care Team
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly