North London, London
Up to £28 per hour
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, North London, up to £28ph
If you are an experienced social worker with post qualifying fostering experience, we want to hear from you.
You will join an already established fostering service based in North London with experience in fostering assessments including Form F, family and friends and SGO plus viability.
Main duties include:
- Hold a caseload of foster carers and offer regular supervision or to recruit and assess foster carers in line with service requirements
- Contribute to the recruitment and/or support of the Council's foster carers in line with statutory requirements
- Deliver regular Skills to Foster courses
- Maintain electronic case file records in line with the Council's recording policy and statutory requirements
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience in fostering team
- Working knowledge of National Minimum Standards and Fostering Regulations and be able to apply these to practice
- IT literate and work within the Liquid Logic recording system.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.