Qualified Social Worker - Family Support & Child Protection Team - Based in East London
Our Client based in East London requires an experience social worker with Children's Social care experience to join their Family Support and Child Protection Team.
They are looking for someone who can start straight away - this would mean an immediate telephone interview and to start immediately.
The successful Qualified Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
You must provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines. To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits of the role as a Family Support & Child Protection Social worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Family Support & Child Protection Social Worker role:
- 2 Years Children's Social Work experience essential
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Claire on 0208 418 7676 for more details or email your CV over to claire@remedymedical today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Social Care Sector.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour or nationality.