£30 - £34 per hour
4 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- Family Support and Care Planning Team
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced QSW to work within a Family support and care planning team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- Management of a caseload of children including complex cases
- Strategy discussions, Section 47's, Court reports, Placement referrals, Child and Family Assessments, Risks Assessments, Child Sexual Exploitation risk assessments,
- Chairing Core Group Meetings, Child In Need meetings, Professionals Meetings
- Educational Health Care Plan meetings, CP Medicals, Section 20 investigations, Working Together Agreements with parents, arranging Core groups/CIN meetings
- Undertaking Child Protection home visits every 10 days
- Undertaking Child in Need home visits every 4-6 weeks
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!