South East London, London
Up to £32 per hour
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker -Early Help Team - South East London
Our Client based in South East London is currently seeking an experienced QSW to work within a Early Help Team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a social worker-
- To be responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- To ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- To produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- To ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work.
- To participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit.
- To input data, using Information Technology, as required
- To take responsibility for one's own, and others safety, by ensuring that team members and other staff are not knowingly exposed to risk of violence.
- To attend, contribute and participate fully in supervision, in accordance with the Department's supervision policy.
You will need for the QSW role:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!