South East England, England
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children With Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in South East England.
- To undertake assessments in conjunction with the service user, their parents or carers and other agencies.
- Together with the service user and/or their parents or carers, to produce a care plan that will meet the needs of the service user and which takes account of policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise appropriately with Legal Services and represent the Service in court as required.
- To promote the welfare of children and young people in accordance with the Children's Act 1989 criteria, and taking account of other relevant legislation as appropriate.
- To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented at each stage throughout the process.
- Work with Social Care managers to ensure that the agreed care plan can be provided within the available resources and budget
- Driving is essential for this role so you must have your own car and business insurance
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly